CJM Military Certifiates Display Experience with Multiple Awards, Medals, Ribbons and Badges
CJM Military Certificates
Military Service Branches
US Commemorative Medals
Military Records
All Services Veteran's Appreciation
High School Veteran's Appreciation Certificate
Military Wife and Family Appreciation
Military Retirement Certificates
About CJM Military Certificates
Contact Us
Obtaining Military Records

Anyone discharged from the service has a DD-Form-214. This is an official military document that lists their service information, including their wars, battles and awards. Your loved one's DD-214 has some, if not all of his or her medals and awards listed on it.

This document can be used as a reference in finding out what medals, ribbons and badges to ask for on your CJM Certificate of Service.

Most veterans and their next-of-kin can obtain free copies of their DD Form 214 through the National Personnel Records Center.

However, There are many reports that the National Personnel Records Center is taking many weeks to perform record retrievals.

NO DD214 Required!

DD Form 214

DD-214: We do not require you to have your DD-214 to get your CJM Certificate of Service. Over the years many have been lost due to fires, floods, moving, etc. Some of our servicemen cannot replace them due to the fire at the Military Records Center.

NOTE: If we have any question as to the validity of someone’s claim we reserve the right to ask for the DD-214.

Records Center Fire:

There was a fire in 1973 at the National Personnel Records Center (St. Louis, MO) that destroyed approximately 16-18 million Official Military Personnel Files. You can find out more HERE.

Other Sources to Request Military Service Records:

American War Library

You can submit your request to the American War Library website and find out what awards you are authorized and eligible for. CLICK HERE

Veterans' Service Records: National Archives and Records Admin. http://www.archives.gov/veterans/

To retrieve your records in a reasonable time-frame we recommend that you contact a research company. We know of Touchstone Research, which has been known to retrieve your records within a week.

Resubmitting info. for your DD-214:

We know the DD-214 is often lacking in your complete service dates, awards, battles and operations and other pertinent info. It would be good to get this recorded ASAP while you still have your info. at hand. If you would like to amend or change your DD-214 or other military records go to this site and follow the links for the forms you need. https://ebenefits.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478/~/amend-or-change-dd-214-or-other-military-records Please note: we have been told that they are sticklers for giving you a hard time. You must be persistent- your future may depend on it.

Family Members: for a gift? You might tell your loved one that someone in your family is doing a geneaological research on the family and ask them to write out their military information including their rank, rating mark if needed for the navy or coast guard, wars or battles they fought, service dates, and their medals, ribbons and badges.

Also: Check our Commemorative Medals Page to see what additional medals and awards your loved one might be eligible for.

Give your loved one the Perfect Gift

So Creative ......So Personal
Shows how much you really care!

NOTE: CJM Military Certificates are for display only, and are not intended to be used as a legal document in any way.

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

CJM Military Certificates

Arizona: 1 (928) 978-0729
Toll Free: (866) 447-1011

E-mail us: